AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day! 

I am having a problem with adwords or this site http://acepcfix.com.

the site got suspended due to untrustworthy promotion, but everything is true in our offer. we only charge 20$ for one computer. And we only charge IF the computer can be repaired online. If not, we tell the customer what to do next without any charges. If we charged them and the symptoms still persist we refund them. WE put a disclaimer right after we found out that we needed that. please help with this or im dead.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok so the account got suspended without me doing anything. Please help! I am really worried right now..

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Michael F;

This topic has been extensively discussed on the community;

Run a search for  "tech support " or "IT tech support"  - you'll  find dozens of discussions on the subject;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you please check on the site just to make it official that there is no problem with it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
anyone?