AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi ,

my website is suspended twice by google adwords no reason provided. earlier when it was suspended II spoke to google and they reviewed my website and said everything is ok and unsuspended my site but today again they suspended my site and there was no changes made on my website since they reviewed my website ,please help

Re: site suspended

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Helios I,

We can help with this. So you're saying your site was suspended from AdWords again. Did you get an email explaining which policy was in violation? In many cases with site suspensions, you will get an email with the policy (and a link to read more about it) and there is also usually a link to request the site be reviewed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes it says user safety..i spoke to one of the google rep over chat and they told me that the disclaimer on my website is not accurate so I updated the disclaimer and now it will take 3 business days for my site to be unsuspended...I really need help to expedite the process

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Helios I,

It can take up to three business days, but the reviews are often faster than that. The rep you spoke with should update you as soon as he/she hears back from the Policy Team.