AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended

N/A
# 1
N/A

My site was suspended after one and a half years of advertising with google. It took me 5 hours to find out why, I immediatly made the changes as requested but now I cant get my sit going again. I cant even find the person that help me the day before,no email no nothing after hundreds of mails and enquiries. I looked at all my competetors websites but they are still advertising as usual. I was told it was new rules and everybody must have this changes done on their sites but unfortunately it looks like its only me. Why??? I spend a lot of money every month on google and i am loosing money every day my site is not running. I have made all the changes immediatly after I find out what the problem was if I knew there was changes to be made I could have done it before the site was suspended.I cant afford not doing business not even for one day how long is this going to take, what dont they understand its our businesses that they just close without warning.We have salaries and rent to pay every month

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi what is your web site address, and is your site disappear completely or it landed further in searches?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

We can understand your concern. Please share your website url so can further suggest you what can be done whatever possible.

Thanks!
Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you made some changes to your website and your site is currently not working, then I would suggest you to first review what changes you have made which has led your site not running at all. If it's your webmaster who did the changes, please ask him to review the pages again.

As far as advertising is concerned, your site must have been suspended if it violated the advertising policies. You need to fix the site and then submit it for a review so that Google can review it and un-suspend it. Read more in this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Coming to the last part, if you think any advertisers are violating the policies, you can report an ad here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/feedback

Pankaj

Site Suspended

N/A
# 5
N/A

My site was suspended without notice and it took me 5 hours to find out why and I corrected it immediatly.Now its pending for revue and it can take up to 3 days.I have lost 2 days of businesss I cant afford to lose another 2 days.They just dont care about the financial impact this have on a small business.I have advertised with them for nearly 2 years no problem now suddenly the site is suspended.I am sure this can be done in a more professional way than just suspend accounts and sites left and riht. They make millions of our advertisers every month but they show no respect for us.