AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended malware

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've read a lot of posts on this topic but found no answer, for weeks or months even  my site has been suspended started happening on a daily basis as in 1 day it's approved the next it's not. i've had my webmaster look at the site and he confirms nothing has changed! There is no malware on the site and the only solution i've found is to start advertising on Bing. Google support has been worse than useless! any help greatly appreciated. 

www.evtintegration.uk is the site in question. 

site suspended malware

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Robert,

you should try to use some advance antivirus/antimalware software like:

Spyware Doctor: www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor

Kaspersky Lab Internet Security: www.kaspersky.com/kaspersky_internet_security

Norton Internet Security: www.symantec.com/norton/internet-security

Lavasoft Ad-Aware: www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware.php

MacScan (for Mac users): macscan.securemac.com

Also make sure that malware is not hidden is one of your javascripts.

Google uses advanced malware detectors. So even though your webmater tools shows no infection detected, it doesn't have to be accurate.

Tomáš 

site suspended malware

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the response I have ran scans with kaspersky and adaware with no malware found as well as several online scanners, Malware bytes doesn’t throw up any threats while browsing nor does drweb. Everywhere I go to check says my site is safe including Google it’s only the adwords that has the issue. I’ve installed an ssl certificate and the site has been setup to “https://”; it shows the secure in the address bar of chrome and the only cookies are googles. I’m completely baffled!

site suspended malware

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hello again,

I was in the exact same spot as you are right now, but Google Support provided me with URLs and their scan results so they convinced me I am missing something. Maybe you should give Google Support one more try to get more details on your problem.

Tomáš