AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended information harvesting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site offers free market analysis for Real Estate of which i promote through adwords campaign.  After 2 days my site was suspended for information harvesting.  I am one of thousands using this exact same landing page template who run ppc campaigns so I'm wondering what makes mine different.  Its a legitamite free offering of which I provide the free professional assessment with no obligation.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site suspended information harvesting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rebecca

Can you please share your landing page with us?

This problem been a common issue for sometimes now. You need to make Google realize your primary goal is not collecting information. But with your site description "free market analysis for Real Estate" I think it does sound like Information harvesting.

When you share your landing page I think we will be able to give you some more feedback.

In the meantime you can read this thread, which include lot of information on a similar incident. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Account-Suspended-for-Information-Harvest...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nisal, thank you for your help.  www.quickonlinehomeevaluation.com

If the site positions as info harvesting, I'd appreciate some ideas on how to fix it because its a legitamite ask.  For now, i just gave the ppc campaign to the company who offered the landing page and they're just handling it for me.  

Thanks for the education!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;
The main goal of this site is to collect personal information in return to a "free list" of properties.
This business model cannot be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’