AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended for omission of relevent information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

my website select-life.co.uk has been live for 2 and a half years and suddenly my adwords campaign has been suspended for ommission of relevent information. I am waiting for a call back from google to find out why but nothings changed on the site or my campaign.

Any ideas from users out there who have been through the same

thanks in advance

Mac

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site suspended for omission of relevent information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@987mac

Briefly looking at the site (though not performing in depth review - as recommended.), I see that you collect personal info on a non SSL page,  and the   Misrepresentation of self, product, or service section of the Policy, is not in full compliance.

My recommendation:

Systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task; Smiley Surprised
Only then - you can resubmit your site; 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi
thanks for your reply
i contacted google who wanted my registered address on my contact-us page, after completing this my site was reactivated again so all good
thanks again
Mac

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hmm... Interesting...

And yet, my view is that the form has to be an SSL, and the content of the site is not in full compliance with the "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service" section.  I would recommend to work on that. But, at the end of  the day Google is the arbitrator, and it's Google's call....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’