AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspended - Disapproved for: Unsupported business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

I was running AdWords for more than 5 months successfully. Suddenly today my all the ads got disapproved with the status: site suspended - Disapproved for: Unsupported business.

We are the Authorized Distributor for the brands which we are listed on the website.

Kindly Help Us to relist on google.

Best Regards,

Niyas

1 Expert replyverified_user

site suspended - Disapproved for: Unsupported business.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

"Unsupported Business" - that is usually a policy against distributing free software from un-authorised sources. Your site has free trial downloads.

Here's Google's solution:

Free desktop software

• You can promote free desktop software only if your ad leads to the authoritative online distribution source of that software. Also make sure that your ad includes the name of the specific software.

Examples of free desktop software as used in this policy: Executable files (such as .exe, .dmg, zipped files, extensions, plug-ins, add-ons, desktop applications) that can run on desktop computers, laptops or notebooks and do not require payment info to download. This applies to free software downloads such as free trials, freeware, shareware, freemium software and demos that offer downloadable content.

• If you are the publisher of the specific software that your ad promotes, apply to register your site as the authoritative distribution source. We'll review your application and see if we can approve your disapproved ads.
  • If your ad leads to a site that's not the authoritative online distribution source, you won't be able to promote free desktop software.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368711