AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site policy user safty

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can some one please review my website to see if he is in comply with google

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site policy user safty

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is the link

thanks again

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mickey,

Unfortunately, none of us can guarantee anything as we're not on the policy team at Google.

It can be something very small that causes policy violations. 

I took a quick look and didn't see anything glaring.

If I'm not mistaken, this is one of many sites you have worked on to get compliant, is that right?

How has your success been so far?  If you have a similar/same template that has worked for other sites, I would assume that this one should get the green light as well.

Do you manage all of these sites in the same account?  You must have so many sites to deal with.  Was that a conscious decision to make a site for each town?  Have you found success in doing so?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you for your reply. All the websites are still under review so I am not sure of the results yet. But i belive the changes i have made should be suffiect and comply with all of googleds policies. 

I do mange all the websites in the same account and No, It wasnt a smart decision to have a website for each town. This is something I learned the hard way unfortunelty; but i did change it a few months ago and am working with one website with a and  landing pages for each town. These websites are in old and deleted capaigns but appareantly, It still needed to be changed in order to comply even though they are not in use; which we alreay did and now just waiting for the review and good news!

Thanks Again for your help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

my account got unsuspendes and he is up and runnung !!

thanks for your help!!