AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

review extension approved "limited"

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys, 

We are using review extensions on our Adwords account. The reviews are all approved yesterday but it seems their approval is "limited". Do you guys have any idea what exactly this means and what could we do to get them fully approved?

review-ext.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: review extension approved "limited"

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I had a chat with them. They said they did it because the review extensions should be acceptable in every countries no matter which country you're targeting them. If your review is set to be shown in country A while this kind of ads are not allowed in country B, the approval would be "limited " like what happened to my campaigns.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nariman,

As Google says - an ad can be marked "Approved (limited)" based on the specifications of our advertising policies and local legal requirements, such as those allowing certain types of ads to show only in certain regions, only to certain ages, or only on certain devices. 

Having said that, the same applies to sitelinks as well. Make sure your sitelinks do not have any trademark related terms, or any other term that partially (as indicated above) violates AdWords policies. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ratan, thanks for your reply.
Actually I'm not talking about ads, I'm talking about the "review extension" . As you see in the screenshot, they are "Approved(limited)" and there are no explanation why they are limited and what we can do. I even did not find anything related on the support site.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Nariman,

Yes, I missed that. Even I could not find anything related to 'approved limited' status for review extension. I would advise you to contact phone support and ask for details. I am sure they can tell you the exact reason.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your time. I'll do so.

Regards
Nariman

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nariman,

With regards to 'Limited' status, what usually helps diagnose the issue is to add the policy column to the table.

If you go to Columns> customize Columns > Attributes > Policy Details, that will add a policy column that will, in most cases, give you more specific information on your limited status. This is available for the ad extensions.

Let me know how that goes.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
This is interesting that review extension is "approved limited". Please update after calling CS.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, this is a rare case, I've already filed a ticket waiting for their response.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I had a chat with them. They said they did it because the review extensions should be acceptable in every countries no matter which country you're targeting them. If your review is set to be shown in country A while this kind of ads are not allowed in country B, the approval would be "limited " like what happened to my campaigns.