AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

reactive my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please re-active my account because i payed the money through net banking 5000/- en fr looking for your reply.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: reactive my account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Where did you paid 5000 ? Did you paid in the Billing Section of your Google Adwords Account ?

Just Click a 'gear wheel' in the top right hand corner and you will be able to see billing in the same . Please check your account status online .

Re: reactive my account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you clarify whether your account was cancelled and you want to reactivate that account again by updating the billing information?

If that's case then here are the steps you should look for: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en

If it's a new account and it's only about activation after entering the billing details, then I would suggest you to wait for a while until your payment is verified from Google's end.

Pankaj