AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

reactivate my cancelled adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

reactivate my cancelled adwords account asap.

thanks & regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: reactivate my cancelled adwords account

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mohit,

You have already posted this issue a few minutes ago, and I provided you with the necessary information for reactivating your cancelled account.

Hi Mohit,

Below is a link that details the steps you will need to perform in order to reactivate your account:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards
Clynton

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having problems activating my account I need a person to walk me through the activation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Am having problems activating my suspended account and i need some one to walk me through

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear sir,
I follow your teams. Please active my adwords account.

thanks a lots
Monir Hossain

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.