AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

"site not working" but site works

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords not showing because  "site not working" but site works.

I checked all these steps (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en#700), but everything is ok, try to run it with all available browsers and its ok.

Even delete all campaigns and started a new one, but it's again not approved.

I did not change anything on website, and it worked fine until yesterday. Also checked everything on webmaster tool and everything is ok.

So i don't understand it. After review still not approved.Website is health-benefits-of.net

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "site not working" but site works

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Krunek B;

The issue here is different;

You are promoting products on your site (through  affiliates) which are not allowed (e.g.. Indian clay healing, lose 52 pounds... etc....)

My opinion: your business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thx for reply, but if that is the case they should write some other reason like Clarity & relevance, Unclear promotion or Image trick to click, rather then my website it not working which they send me as a reason. Also that products are on page for at least a month.

"site not working" but site works

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I have similar experience. They say "site is not working" but the reason is not that, not even near that, not even a clue. What a cruel prank is that...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For me the problem was in promoting some clickbank products. If you promote them use nofollow and try to avoid having clickbank products on your landing pages (that you promote) in adwords.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’