AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a relate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, New to Adwords, and as soon as i created my campaign and ad, i entered my CC and billing information, but i got this message almost immediately within 15-30mins. "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified"

I do NOT have any other related accounts, nor is there anything wrong with my billing, i called and i get the automated machine, what did i do wrong? can anyone help please? i need to advertise for my limo company, Oh my site is www.limo4sd.com   .. if you've seen this problem occur before and you know how to resolve it, i would really appreciate your help. thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello yakoronza; welcome;

Hmm...nice  design of your website;

CC details must match the the details of the CC owner - Do they?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much, yes the cc details are exact, what else should i provide? adwords has only responded with automated messages, i feel as if they dont have represenatives to call or ask questions. I have tried to contact them numerous times and i keep getting a message once i key in my Adwords ID telling me that my account is suspended. I need to advertise my business and i feel as if they dont really care and are not helping at all. should i switch to another advertising agency ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They must have a really poor way to verifying the billing information, i have been reading around and there seems to be a lot of people with the same issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When is someone from Google going to take the initiative and go through and resolve all of these cases where new customers have obviously been wronged? The computer system is obviously badly flawed. Is there no scope for someone at Google to use their common sense?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

quite honestly i was shocked when i called the google customer service number and optioned to speak to someone and i got another automated message saying "we currently do not have live support to assist you" and all issues must be emailed to them through their support email address. I hate to say this, but this is google!! multi billion dollar company, and you dont hire people to help us out with our issues when we're in need? you have became the number one search engine in the world and you cant provide us with live help? i hate automated machines, i need a real person to help me out and solve my issue. If your system was flawless then i wouldnt need your support but obviously there is a technical issue that is not being resolved, my billing information is correct, and yet google cant "verify my billing info" ? whats going on here? how can we take care of this situation? is it not bad enough that we're paying so much per click , let alone we cant even get our ads approved? im so confused.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I agree. I can't understand how this can have happened. It's as though everyone at Google has given up on giving customer service and got totally absorbed in this witch hunt instead. There are bright people working at Google. I don't understand why somebody doesn't put their hand up at a meeting and point out that this system they have constructed just isn't doing what it was originally intended to do. I can't think of any other company that treats new customers with such disdain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To top it all off, i get generic emails like this :

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

*****DEAR GOOGLE:

this is why iim on the edge of giving up, you do NOT GIVE ME ANY REASONS WHY! This is rediculous!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello again:

Did you any other Adwords account?

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi MosheTLV,

My website is at chunkichilli.com. I don't have any other accounts. We sell organic cotton soft toys. The irony is that I only signed up for an account because I saw Adwords' advert for their video advertising service. The advert showed a toy company that had created and advertised a series of animated stories using their toys. They are the poster boy for Google's video advertising service, but when I try to do the same thing I get banned before I've even figured out how to configure an ad.

I got emails relating to some technical issues with the wording of an ad, and a few days later I was told I was suspended, before I had even published an ad. Then when I deleted absolutely everything from my account, I was told that I still wasn't in compliance and the decision was final. I have an empty account and I'm not in compliance. So what does that mean? If the system has made a permanent judgement about me or my moral character, it needs, at the very least, to give a reason.