AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

question about making an ad for eliquid supplier.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey There! just wondering, If i don't mention the word eliquid for my site at all but the link brings you to a site that sells different flavours and liquids for e cigarettes will they still not accept this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Scott R
September 2015

Re: question about making an ad for eliquid supplier.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Scott,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Google's advertising policies don't allow promotion of tobacco and related products. Not mentioning the word e liquid wouldn't help, as Google looks at the website you're promoting. More about this policy here.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Scott R
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Scott,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Google's advertising policies don't allow promotion of tobacco and related products. Not mentioning the word e liquid wouldn't help, as Google looks at the website you're promoting. More about this policy here.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
okay! i did read through it a little quick but i thought maybe since it isn't illegal to sell or advertise in ontario that maybe it would be okay, but i appreciate your time and your answer! thanks for the help.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

No worries, Scott!

Yes, there are country/region specific policies for some products/services. However, tobacco and related products aren't allowed on Google, across the globe.

Thanks,
Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar