AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

question about dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, all

I've set up dynamic remarketing campaign and my ads are not showing (not any impressions and clicks for a week). I've checked and the tag is working properly. What might be the problem because I ran through the help center and can't figure it out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: question about dynamic remarketing

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Have your remarketing list grown?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes,

Only the list with past buyers is empty but all the other 3 lists have aroung 500 people. I've also checked if the lists are assigned to the campaign. Everything seems to be ok but still no any impressions or clicks.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Have you selected the product listing account? 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Can you send a screen shot of your settings page of remarketing campaign? Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The MC is linked and everything..

dynamic campaign1.png

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I am out of option as of now and you have to wait till other contributers come to your rescue...Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks anyway. I hope that I'll find a solution soon.

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Here's a little checklist:

- Check the tag on your site and make sure it's passing parameters, specifically ecomm_prodid matching with your Google Merchant Center feed. Install the Google Tag Assistant chrome extension to verify that

- Check the tag status under Shared Library > Audiences in the "Remarketing Tag" box in the upper right? Do you see the proper custom parameters being received?

- Check that your Googler Merchant center account is setup properly in your campaign settings

- Check that your lists have > 100 users and that they are targeted in your ad groups as "Target and Bid" (not "bid only")

- Make sure you have dynamic ads created and approved (from the Ad Gallery fka. Display Ads builder)

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Did you found the answer for it?