AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

promotion of political parties or candidates,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello guys, I wold like to know a little bit more about google policies about promotion of political parties or candidates, the target location is not in the not allowed locations, 

Is there any other policies that can affect the ads for promoting political parties or candidates 

Any advice will be appreciated 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Albin D
September 2015

Re: promotion of political parties or candidates,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
If the targeted country coinsides with the country in your profile, there should be no problem. Just ensure there are no peculiarities in laws in this sphere for your country.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Here you are:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6014595?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I is me also in the other comment,MosheTLV I was logged in from my smartphone with another email , my country is not in that list thar means i can run the ads without problems right? Hi thank you,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Albin D
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
If the targeted country coinsides with the country in your profile, there should be no problem. Just ensure there are no peculiarities in laws in this sphere for your country.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Kelly Smiley Happy