AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My customer wishes to advertise items which violate Google’s advertising policy. The customer will not be able to advertise those items with Google AdWords. How can explain the situation for my customer. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You explain to them that Google has strict polices that must be adhered to or the website will get banned from life from using Google AdWords. Explain that you do not set the polices and you absolutely must follow them to keep your account in good standing with Google.

If they still will not listen... you fire them as clients. Being a professional means you sometimes have to let clients go on their own (fire them). Your reputation with Google is far more valuable than one client. I insist that my clients are quality driven, credible and customer focused 100%.

As I tell them... be in the people business and people will keep you in business. 

All the Best,

James

policy violation

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Going forward, study the AdWords policies carefully (there are a lot of them), and make sure that when you take on a client their site and product are OK.

AdWords Policies

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942