AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

payment error in adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a full service agency providing service to new and existing client, we also pay on behalf of customers and charge them on monthly basis. so in many accounts we use our own payment net banking while in some accounts client use their own billing, it purely depends on client preference and we give them freedom to enjoy monthly billing.
we also reach out new customers and encourage them to try google adwords for their business module and try to make it work for them and mostly in this case we also use our own credit cards with the promo credit for new business. The MCC 90 days spend is about 100k-200k on average and we only have limited Cards, so we use same net banking on multiple accounts.

I recently got suspension on mutiple accounts with this message

Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords account

And now all account in my mcc are getting suspended, pls help me in it. 

and if you are provding any ans / solution ( do not tell in google support style ) 

Re: payment error in adwords account

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hello Brijesh,

Why don't you use a consolidated billing? In that case you'll have a single invoice for all of your clients and still remain transparent.

More information regarding consolidated billing can be found here.

milda