AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

no changesges in add words allowedadds in add word but nod addword ex

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i wrote an add under american stand as a heading .they did not allow

frooze account months ago

igo to make changes they want and they say no changes allowed in add words

is this because they now only use add words exoress

adds show up in add words and no adds in ad words expspress

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: no changesges in add words allowedadds in add word but nod addword

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi bobtheinvestorr,

Welcome to this Community. 

We'd like to help you but your question is not very clear. I can figure oit is related to AdWords Express but can you please elaborate your question? Also make sure you use correct spelling and grammar so we understand your issue correctly. 

Thanks, 

Mini

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I  have been listed with goggle for many years and have a very high score from google

I now know google opinion

I tried to do some advetisement with goggle

tries seversl things

Will list one

I am an american standard dealor

i should have known that useing it as a listinghead was wrong and to be honest new it

Goggle has months said that they my account was being reviewed

They have sent me from what I understand that not only is my advertizing not allowed mt account is froozen or stoped

So my name will not come up im google or google map in the none advertizing sections

I can patial understand

But for one time

Done on the same day trying some listing names this seams a harsh punishment

i will try to be more clear now that they have emailed me

Ben listed on google for about 10 years

Vetry high raiting and did some paid in paid section through paid companies to increase traffic to be on page one of map

Worked

Was on page one in goggle mao none paid because of high raiting and some search

Noticed that I was falling to bottom of the page and soon would fall to page two

So i thought I would try doing my own with goggle and save money

tried several which goggle imediate said no ,does not meet guid lines

I than tried to correct to my business name to meert guild lines but theu had froozen changes to atempted add and it appears that they have frozen adds and listing in google all together

no lenght of time given

At leat now I know their postion

Just seams to me a litle heavy handed

Its not like a had bad reviews or my business has operated as a bad business as my reviews are very high

hope fuly this describes my perdicument

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Good morning.

I do not know what an "american standard dealor" is or why it should be disapproved by Google. Can you be more specific? What product or service are you selling?

If your account is suspended, it will remain suspended until you fix whatever the problem is. Can you offer any specifics about that--what do the messages tell you is the reason the account was suspended?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

it was rejected because I was not americn standard.I am an american standard dealor but not american standard and so not allowed.i have learned my lesson

Was just looking for a good heating and ac traffic

Americam std  and trane are the best euipment and cost more

It does not help to get traffic that wants inferior eqipment

I usualy sell the best

And its not me saying so

Ge ,trane ,american std have been made in tyler texas and have always been at the top of consumers report

As said I do not mind they will not allow advetising but cutting off my raitings hurt,a complete closing of listing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My guess is its your suspension has nothing to do with you being or not being an "american standard dealer" of the products you sell. I think there is another reason probably. I don't know enough about adwords to help but I don't think that is the problem or reason for suspending your account.  I hope Google can help you but if you cannot speak to someone in your native language I think they will not do much to help you. I wish you all the best my friend. Maybe get a relative or friend who speaks english well to call Google about this issue.  The button is contact adwords in teh top right of the page.  When I calle dthem though they referred me back to the website with an recording, so it was very annoying.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i wil try to be clear

their policy

you can only use you name in the heading

i used american standard

against their policy to do this

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8