AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

new website gone under review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have start new campaign with my new tech support website and i am not mentioned any brand name in ads and not use any trademark in my website still my website gone under review already google suspend my two account. and i am sure after review they will suspend my account without any reason i am sure. same situation happened with my last two account i don't now why Google treat like this.   

my webiste URL : www.24x7computercare.com  

Please help me

Re: new website gone under review

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Balaji, 

I suggest you do this: 

together with your website administrator, please go through each and every section of the AdWords policy page and make sure your website complies with these policies.

If you are fully confident that your website complies, feel free to reply on this thread. 

Thanks, 

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,

i have already verify this website through India Google help line and they are accepting website is perfectly fine and they are also suggest me add some point and i have done each and every thing. and google adwords also send me a mail

Hello,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Display URL: 24x7computercare.com

Mini please suggest me....... now what i have to do.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
If you've already received an email from the support team, I suggest you reply on the same email about your current status. They should be able to help you further.

Best,
Mini
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,-WITH CORRECTION

There are issue with the business as follows:-

1.No company name mentioned on the website or disclaimer as 24x7computertech is not the name of the company.

2.You already mentioned 2 accounts are suspended so Google doesn't. allow more accounts to same holders or business.

3.In the same description of how personal information will be used, you’ll also be required to describe how people can opt out of future emails, phone calls, or other direct communications.

Try to rectify these things,you may get approved and right no your account is under review,so why to worry dear.

Thank you Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mini & Hitesh,

Thank you for your reply,

i have correction all the things as per your mentioned now let see what google say's after review.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
Good Dear,I wish it gets perfect for you. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hitesh & Mini,

my account suspend. can you suggest me know what i do?