AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my website was supended and i have done all the change and google dont want to answer me !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a website that was supended by google asking for some change , and information about the business

i have done all the change needed and send my compagny infos and contract 

and from more one month my website is suspended with absoluty no answer at all

no anwer by mail no answer phone nothing 

it is normal ???

my website avocatexpress.fr

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my website was supended and i have done all the change and google dont want to answer me !!!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

What was the policy reason for suspending your site?

Roy

ClickMaximus.com

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: my website was supended and i have done all the change and google dont want to answer me !!!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Freeman,

I did a quick translation on your site, enough to see that it is a Lawyer service or something similar.

I'm actually going to suggest that you seek some advise from the folks in the French AdWords Community as they may have some better local knowledge of what is required for you. 

https://www.fr.adwords-community.com/t5/Communaut%C3%A9-AdWords/ct-p/AdWords

Also, as previously asked, it would be quite helpful if you could provide any correspondence you have received regarding your suspension. 

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sorry in french

i have posted here because i have really no answer to that from Google !!

Cher annonceur AdWords,

Nous tenons à vous informer qu'un de vos sites ne respecte pas nos règles en
matière de publicité. Par conséquent, nous ne diffusons plus aucune annonce
redirigeant vers des URL sur ce site. Notez que toutes les nouvelles
annonces redirigeant vers ce site seront également refusées.

S'il s'agit d'une erreur, nous souhaitons que vos annonces soient de nouveau
opérationnelles dans les meilleurs délais. Votre équipe Google est là pour
vous aider. Vous trouverez ci-dessous les informations concernant le compte
et les URL.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the link but i really to hope to find an answer to this problem

Best regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello freeman

I have noticed that your site is missing a license / registration certificate with the French bar association as required to practice law in Europe.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google have asked me for it and i have send them the licence inscription , but no answer !!! i have ll document needed like compagny document and contract .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

u will have in this page the inscription link too :http://avocatexpress.fr/presentation.php

here :inscription au barreau

Re: my website was supended and i have done all the change and google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the solution use bing or hire a ad agency that will make sure you are following all googles policies. The problem is if you are running affiliate programs there is no way to know if a site is suspended until after you run the ad.

Re: my website was supended and i have done all the change and google

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a detailed question or comment.

Thank you.