AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my site was suspended with no reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Support,

i am try to adverstise via google adwords but it was disapproval due to my site was suspended, could you pls check what is the reason this was suspended by google.

www.binaryoptionsbullysystem.com

regards,

chye

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my site was suspended with no reason

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello chye9815;

Your site violates both the advertiser claims clause (offering techniques for "easy fat money online") and the financial section of the policy.

These types of services cannot be advertised using AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: my site was suspended with no reason

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

It could also be argued that the site is a bridge page -- it mostly seems to be text wrapped around a bunch of links to another "binary options" site.  (Presumably it's some sort of affiliate program.)  Your site isn't really adding anything, so it's probably bridge page in addition to being a get rich quick / make money fast scam.

Get Rich Quick / MMF also violates the User Safety policy, so you have a trifecta of violations.

Summary: As Moshe said, this site / service is not compatible with AdWords.

Laura