AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my site suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My site is http://thecybertrade.com/. i have created an adword campaign but unfortunately my add is not appeared and site is suspended. Please advice me how can i get out of it and promote my site with products through adword.
Looking forward to solution.

< Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, to remove URL from subject line >

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: thecybertrade.com site suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Yu Ching L

Welcome to the community!

For the site policy, some points I am highlighting from the polic here:

Promote acceptable business models

• Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works. For example, display on your site your company name, physical address, contact information, prices, or other important details about your company.
  • Provide a good user experience and maintain a strong online reputation.
  • Make sure that your sites display any relevant disclaimers or announcements that may be required by local law. For example, certain types of financial service providers may need to include specific text per governmental regulations.

Also add a privacy policy page, and terms of use page.

Make all the changes as per the policy and re-submit your site from here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

If you are still not certain why your site was suspended, you can contact Google and ask them. Fill out this form and they will get back to you!

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Jason

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello @Yu Ching L;

What was the reason Google mentioned as the suspension cause, in the notification email you received?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Normally, Google suspend websites when your website don't have Refund Policy in terms of E-Commerce website but this is not your reason because you already have.

I suggest you to check your mail box (Mail ID which you are using for Adworsd sign-in) then find the clause here https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Some times Google randomly check websites and suspend them. You don't worry about it. Click on gear Icon on the upper right corner then Help. You will find there options to contact with Google support team by Mail, Chat.

Thanks
Virendra

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hy Yu Ching L ! I agree with the replies above that you should check the suspension reason given by Google. But from what i see i suppose the site was suspended for this: Dangerous products and service: Products designed to simulate tobacco smoking
Examples: Herbal cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes. Also vaporizers are often treated as "Products or services marketed as facilitating recreational drug use"
Google does not allow to advertize these types of goods.