my google adwords account has been suspended
My Google adwords was suspended because it voilates one of googles site policies.
My website is http://www.how2earn.us and I am an authorized representative of 5Linx who can share and sign up people interested for this business opportunity.
What am I doing wrong that my site is suspended on google adwords?
Appreciate any help in advance.
Re: my google adwords account has been suspended[ Edited ]
January 2014 - last edited January 2014
Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Please note that if your account was suspended for a policy violation, you may have a chance request reconsideration of your account. However if Google determines the violation is valid, your account may be permanently suspended. Here are the steps to request for a review for reconsideration of your suspended ads:
STEP 1: FIX YOUR WEBSITE
In order to fix this issue, first you'll have to make changes to your website to ensure that the following quality guidelines are met below.
- Don't make misleading claims
- Promote acceptable business models
- Promote transparency and accuracy
After having briefly reviewed your website, I noticed the following items that may potentially cause a violation of one the policies mentioned earlier:
- Experts section of your site that lists famous people. Do you have the proper endorsements to reference these on the video links?
- You make the following claim, "5LINX is widely regarded as one of the premier direct sales companies in world. The company has received numerous local and national accolades, including recognition in the prestigious Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing privately held companies for an unprecedented four consecutive years from 2006 through 2009..." However I don't see any links or references to substantiate these claims.
These are only the most obvious issues that caught my attention. You can go to our AdWords Help Center to find out more about the AdWords policies on this link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en
STEP 2. VERIFY YOUR WEBSITE
Once you've addressed the issues on your website so that they follow our quality guidelines, the next thing you should do is get your website verified by Google. You can do this through your Google Webmaster account:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google account at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
2. Click the "Add a site" button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
3. Click "Continue." The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, "My Blog").
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
STEP 3. REQUEST ANOTHER REVIEW
Once you've fixed your site and verified it, now you can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed again. Go to this link: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration
Lastly feel free to ask other members their opinion on what may be potentially causing a policy violation on your website.