AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my google adwords account got suspended after running for 1 day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my google adwords account got suspended after running for 1 day (www.ppcservicesindia.in) please let me know the reason.

Re: my google adwords account got suspended after running for 1 day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please write down the reason why your account is suspended. So community can guide you accordingly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for replying,

it says this "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. Learn more"

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,
There could be one or more of many reasons.
Any account associated with you might have gotten suspended earlier,so this could be one of reasons your website got suspended.
As I can see the number mentioned on your website is same number as on www.goppc.in.
What about this website was it ever on adwords ?
What is the status for that one?
And I can see "Google Partner" badge on your website but it does not redirect anywhere,are you Google partner(not sure about this reason)
If you click your privacy policy you will see the privacy policy of Goppc.in not ppcservicesindia.in as Privacy policy is a part of individual website even if the website(ppcservicesindia.in) is operated by some other website(goppc.in) as mentioned in your terms and conditions.

It has to be different where you need to mention that -What,why and how are you collecting the user information on the website.
Thank you

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Totally agree was just gonna mention the thing about the certifications not linking anywhere. I suggest you provide proof of the certifications by linking to their official pages on their respective provider's website. As it currently stands you may be breaking the implied affiliation policy: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/175908

Unfortunately the message you received means the suspension is permanent. The reason above may not be the sole reason for suspension, as Hitesh said above your account may have been linked with a previously suspended account. Also more violations from other website(s) on the account may be the ones to trigger the suspension.