AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my completely new account is blocked. I do not understand why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Yesterday I ve registered an adwords account, made a campaign, but today I ve got a message, that my account was blocked.

My num 130-886-0057

My campaign did not even start!

What is going on?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: my completely new account is blocked. I do not understand why?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Having two accounts is a serious violation of the Policy. You should have called customer service to change the currency and not opening a new account. Try to contact Google using the link in the suspension mail you received, and explain. We can't help further...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In addition:
- yesterday, I ve registered another adwords account, but, and the begining of the registration I ve made a mistake, I did not set the russian currency (rouble) as the main one. After this, I could not change it. So, I annulated my first adwords account and made a new one with the right currency setting. In fact - I did not use any coupons (and not planning to!)
- my website is dealing with services of selling of advertisement in social networks (no medicine, nothing criminal or illegal). We just sell ads in different social networks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

moreover - I did not receive any emails on my email provided, explaining what is wrong with my ad...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Are you saying that you had two Adwords accounts?

Please post your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good eve!

Yes, firstly, I have registered account, but I did not chooze the correct location, so, the account currency was wrong.

So, I annulated this account, and ,made a new one.

My site is takov.ru , it is on Russian. We specialazie on selling ads in major social networks. I did not find anything wrong on our website, which goes among adwords rules.

I am very suspicious about all that...

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Having two accounts is a serious violation of the Policy. You should have called customer service to change the currency and not opening a new account. Try to contact Google using the link in the suspension mail you received, and explain. We can't help further...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If it is blocked there must be some confusion, but if you think they have permanently blocked your account. I would suggest you to try alternate channel. 

My account also blocked by adwords, but for my marketing needs I use bulkwhatsapp .org