AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my completely new account is blocked. I do not understand why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Yesterday I ve registered an adwords account, made a campaign, but today I ve got a message, that my account was blocked.

My num 130-886-0057

My campaign did not even start!

What is going on?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my completely new account is blocked. I do not understand why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In addition:
- yesterday, I ve registered another adwords account, but, and the begining of the registration I ve made a mistake, I did not set the russian currency (rouble) as the main one. After this, I could not change it. So, I annulated my first adwords account and made a new one with the right currency setting. In fact - I did not use any coupons (and not planning to!)
- my website is dealing with services of selling of advertisement in social networks (no medicine, nothing criminal or illegal). We just sell ads in different social networks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

moreover - I did not receive any emails on my email provided, explaining what is wrong with my ad...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Are you saying that you had two Adwords accounts?

Please post your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good eve!

Yes, firstly, I have registered account, but I did not chooze the correct location, so, the account currency was wrong.

So, I annulated this account, and ,made a new one.

My site is takov.ru , it is on Russian. We specialazie on selling ads in major social networks. I did not find anything wrong on our website, which goes among adwords rules.

I am very suspicious about all that...

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Having two accounts is a serious violation of the Policy. You should have called customer service to change the currency and not opening a new account. Try to contact Google using the link in the suspension mail you received, and explain. We can't help further...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If it is blocked there must be some confusion, but if you think they have permanently blocked your account. I would suggest you to try alternate channel. 

My account also blocked by adwords, but for my marketing needs I use bulkwhatsapp .org