AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords account was suspended for site not working, my site works

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

www.opi-tech.com

Ad tested with:
Keyword:Location:
Edit
Test again
Reasons
  • This ad is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to start triggering this ad again.
Ad policies
  • Site not workin
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my adwords account was suspended for site not working, my site wo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi There,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Your website might have been down for any reason when Google tried to access it, this might be the reason it got suspended. The best advice would be to try accessing your website from different locations and make sure it is accessible. You can use VPN/online-tools to do it. I can confirm that it's accessible for me at the moment. 

Once you are sure your website is up and running, request a review -  https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

One more thing, why most of the links on your website are pointing to external websites? Any specific reason?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Re: my adwords account was suspended for site not working, my site wo

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

It sounds that you are trying to advertise "tech support";

Tech support is a very sensitive business to promote on Adowrds;

Run a quick search on community or "tech support " or  "IT support"  - you'll find dozens of discussions on the subject.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’