AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords account was permanently suspened

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

friends my adword account is permanently suspended what i do

Re: my adwords account was permanently suspened

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Raj,

Google suspend the accounts if they found several violation or serious violation of his policy and I am very much sure Google sent you many  emails to fix your violation. Now as your account is already suspended, then first you find the issue and fix that issue as soon as possible. Once you fix that you can contact them. For more details please see the following URL

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

find out what the violation was for...remember even if you fix the problem it still can remain suspended if the team was not liking what or how you were doing it. Even if it does meet their TOS.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Raj,

There are so many resons that your account can be suspended. please read the instruction below.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118

Please write to the Google People so they can help you on this better

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
LOL..sounds like a adwords email...if you were permanently suspended it most likely double serving an domain. It takes all to get permanently. Only way to get information on your suspension since i assuming they shut down all communication besides email to you would be to fill out a request to be lifted suspension form, however their replies are as well vague.