AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my adsense user is banned because of my mistake, can anyone help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

after I opened my adsense user few months ago, I managed to get it banned because I wanted to test if my adsense stuff actually worked.. I was stupid enough to click on the ads and then managed to get banned. I was not aware that this could get me banned when I just wanted to test it out. Anyhow, after sending three mails where I only get Auto replys I really hope I could get some help here. I really regret the mistake I did which I was not aware off and want to use google ads again if it is possible. I understand that people should get banned for spam clicking and such but as a mistake and I'm begging for another chance.. It would be nice to actually get a new chance. I mean, getting banned for LIFE by a mistake is so harsh Smiley Sad

Well, I'm sad at this moment atleast.

Sorry if it wasn't suppose to be on Adwords, I got linked over here when I press support at AdSense.

torerealmadrid@gmail.com is the adsense user that was banned.

Re: my adsense user is banned because of my mistake, can anyone help m

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi loffproduction, 

This is an AdWords Community only and we are unable to help you with AdSense issues. 

Here are some support links:

AdSense forum - You can post your question here

AdWords support

Best, 

Mini

Re: my adsense user is banned because of my mistake, can anyone help m

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I'm kind of screwed then, as no one take time to reply to my question if I ask support :/