AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ads got disapproved after one day running, domains r legit tho.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

After one day of running, all my ads got disapproved. What happened?

When I created the ads I used one displayed domain (f.e. abc.com) for all of the ads in my campaign and sometimes a different destination domain (abc.com/cba). As far as I can tell this is legit by Googles advertising policy, not to mention the ads were approved and displayed on this day.

On the next day I changed the displayed domain to (f.e. 123.com) for all of the ads in my campaign and sometimes a different  destination domain (123.com/456). The ads got approved and were also running.

Later this day I changed all domains back to how it was on the first day, but this time they got disapproved... (I checked it multiple times and ad text/website/domains/keywords/everything, is exactly like on the 1st day...

I had to this because our "abc.com" domain wasnt avaiable anylonger and we didnt knew when we can use it again. this is why I changed to our other domain. Both domains show the exact same content and lead to same results!

Help is highly appreciated, thank you guys.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ads got disapproved after one day running, domains r legit tho.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I have the feeling that this is an account suspension issue and not ads disapproved.

Did you receive a suspension email from Google?

Can you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx for your reply MosheTLV.

We are talking here about the following domains:

1st day: http://www.propertyrentshanghai.com/ (displayed domain),

a destination domain e.g.: http://www.propertyrentshanghai.com/newapartment.asp

2nd day: http://www.townscapehousing.com/ (displayed domain),

a destination domain e.g.: http://www.townscapehousing.com//newapartment.asp

I havent received any suspension email from Google yet. While some ads are approved (majority is disapproved) all keywords most "Low search volume" state the following text: Keyword is not searched very often so its not eligible to trigger the ads" Quality score is 10/10, all three points on average(green). This is new compared to the first day.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

On the Policy column on the ads tab - what is the Ad's status?

See detailed insructions

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704380?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The status of the ads is approved and disapproved, nothing else.

Some wont trigger as for the reason mentioned above, some got one more point:

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

OK;

Thanks for checking

In a given ad-group you can  have one   destination URL..! (I.e in  the same ad-group you can have  - in all ads -  only one landing page URL)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmm, I checked it once again and I can tell for 100% Im using only one display domain for all my ads and the same destination domain as well.

I even created one extra ad-group, having one ad inside and using a display domain (abc.com) and a destination domain (abc.com/def) and its still not working.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Sometimes a hidden character is "inserted" while you copy / paste the URL. Verify that you copy correctly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well... the domains are correct...

Besides, I have three ads in one ad group, two of them disapproved saying "only one display url within the ad group" while the other ad is approved... all three ads have the same display url

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

If URLs are correct (=display URL matches destination URL),  Make a minor change in the ad and re-submit it. That sometimes resolves the issue.