AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ads disapproved for site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How to resolve this issue? I don't even no why it can't be advertised
My ad was
Web Design Company Indore
Web design and development
at affordable rates contact us.
ssvtechnologies.in/

but Adwords disapproved my ad
Reasons
Ad policies
  • Site not working
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: my ads disapproved for site not working

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Raj,

It looks like our system noticed that your site was not working, hence the disapprovals.  Please go ahead and use the steps found here to troubleshoot the issue and resubmit the site for approval. Let us know if you have additional questions as you move through the process!

Best,
Elizabeth 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Elizabeth,

Could you please take a look at my site also? www.ghostsocial.co It says my site is suspended and denied me for usefulness when trying to run a branded search campaign for my own business name.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This nine month old thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you for your understanding.