AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ads are not running why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to know why my ad is not running.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ads are not running why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i want to know why my ads are not running
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author drabdul
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Drabdul,

Why your ads not running? Any warning you are getting? Did you tried contact adwords?

Are the ad creative's approved? Did you by chance check your ads using Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool?

When u house over mouse to Keywords/Adcopies Status, Are you seeing any warning?

Please give us some insights?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author drabdul
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

First of all check your ads that are they approved or under review?

If your ad isn't showing for certain users, or if it's not showing at all, it could be because of your ad's approval status.

Some approval statuses, like Approved (adult) or Approved (limited), mean that your ad can only show for certain users. Other approval statuses, like Disapproved or Site suspended, mean that your ad can't show at all right now.

If you ads are approved then check proof that it's actually running. The best ways to do this are by using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, making sure your ad is enabled, and checking your account statistics.

Check whether you are getting impressions or not?

If its also fine then check your adwords account balance, How much funds you have as a balance.

visit here how to check your balance http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375439

Thanks
Anchal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
all the ads where approved and money was collected 7 hours ago