AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ad words are paused for 10 days now with no approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad words are paused for 10 days now with no approval, billing is fine, I try to send email for "help" but it doesn't send...

Re: my ad words are paused for 10 days now with no approval

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

When you say "paused" what exactly do you mean? Has the acocunt been suspended (is there a red banner across the top of the page on the campaigns tab)? Have you're ads not been approved? Are your bank account details still not authorised?

Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryan,

Below isthe banner.

The bank account is fine, and was charged a week ago.

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 6 hours ago). Can we help? See less |

We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

It just sounds like your campaigns are paused.

Click on your campaign tab and in to the left of the campaign name in the list of your campaigns there will be a coloured circle, grey denotes that your campaign is paused and green that it's active. If it's grey, click it and select "active" from the drop down that appears.

If your campaign(s) is already active, go to the ad group tab and make sure your adgroups are active.

If your ad groups are active, go to the keyword tab.

If your keywords are active, check your ads...

Let me know what you find and if you need any help, I'll gladly post some screenshots of what I mean.

Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you,  could you post some screen shots?  I went through your check list and all settings & items seemed to be "enabled", so i'm suspecting a setting in the campaign settings somewhere.  many thanks.