AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ad was disaproved for site policy. how do i fix it?

D K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
D K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ad was disaproved for site policy. but how do i know exactly what is wrong and how to fix it? www.eeped.com/FatLossFactor

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ad was disaproved for site policy. how do i fix it?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi DK,

Thank you for your posting. One of the reasons why your ad might be dissaproved is your website may have violated Google's user safety policy on misleading claims. Per the user safety section link, "Google doesn't allow sites that claim a product or service can provide benefits beyond the abilities of modern medicine. This ad promotes a cure for a disease that has no known scientific cure." Please use the guidelines on the above link to ensure you are not violating the policy.

Re: my ad was disaproved for site policy. how do i fix it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

John is right D K.

There is definitely User Safety violations on the site, chief of which is probably misleading and inaccurate claims.  

I am unclear as to your business model on the site and the site's intent.  As an AdWords advertiser, the business model and business intent should be very clear to the user.

I have what I call a "5 second rule."  Within 5 seconds of landing on your home page, I should be able to understand, who you are, what you do, and how you can meet my needs.  If it takes longer than that, then I didn't do a good job of being transparent about my business.

Secondly, you have a claim heavy site, which all claims need to be verified as a general rule of thumb.   At minimum, you will need disclaimers everywhere surrounding the claims.  Claim heavy sites have the hardest time getting approved by google, since most of the time they are unverified claims and pose a serious risk to the searcher and the google brand.  

Best advice is to be more clear about your business intent and create a different marketing approach to sell your products or services without using unverified claims.....and don't forget those disclaimers  Smiley Happy