AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ad is suspended due to untrustworthy behaviour

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m surprised. living & working in usa n i don'y know what basis they made a decision.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ad is suspended due to untrustworthy behaviour

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @nick L

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are rare.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

there are tons of same ads are running on adwords. with no prices and plans. My site

fixitfastusa.com clears everything. they can't do the wrong policies implanted to the right people in business. i will take it more further.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

Due to too many scams in the past, Google generally disapproves of Tech Support sites, even though they don't really specify this in their guidelines. We have had many queries from Tech Support businesses at this forum, for the very same reason.

Usually it is because of offering remote support.

You may see others who are successfully running ads with this business type. That does not mean you should be approved, but rather that Google misses some. 

And really, the design and wording on your site does not inspire trust:

Fixitfastusa is the leading web based company based in united states.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Nick L,

Along with the actuate info provided by Moshe and Rob, I wanted to supply a way for you to flag those ads you come across that may be in violation so Google can review them and remove them, if applicable. Please use this interactive web form to submit them.

Kind Regards,

James