AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my ad is showing on ad preview tool but not in search.. HELPPPPP !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.. . I am new to google adwords. All my campaigns and ads are eligible and approved, however I cant see my ads on google search engine. I can see my ads on ad preview tool but not in search.. Moreover there is not activity on my account in terms of clicks or impressions.. All my billing information and payments are completed but still no activity.. Do you think my account is under review ? If yes then how will I know that it is under review ? can you please help.. thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ad is showing on ad preview tool but not in search.. HELPPPPP !

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If your account was under review you would see a notification indicating that.

The more likely scenario is there isn't much search volume or your targeting i s limiting it or your bids are too low to draw impressions.

your best bet is to call Google at 866-2-Google and ask them to review all your setting with you and diagnose the specific issue.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Salman A,

I would recommend that you review the set up of your campaign: are your bids high enough, what is the quality score of your keywords and make sure you don't have any ad scheduling enabled.

If you feel that your account should be serving, I'd get in touch with your local Google support team.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi !
As per your post i can say Ad is not under review . If you can see your ad in preview and can not see while you search , i would recommend you following steps.
1) Hover mouse on icon near keyword it will show you reason why ad is not being triggered with this keyword.
2) Check your settings . Goto location targeting and if you have selected " people in my targeted location " in that case if you are not searching from that location then you will not see ad.
Wish you all the best.