AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my acct suspended but yet there are many advertising with adwords

N/A
# 1
N/A

ive been suspended and it wont accept payment for what I owe. and there are many a many business,s like mine advertised with adwords  so I don't understand  why im suspended for ad policies.. then they should not allow them other advertisers either. if my ad does not go on. I will refer this matter to my attorney and sued google for allowing others and not mine.  its simply unfair  they should take all there ads down for keywords  love spells,**bleep**  and so on.. im giving google 1 week to resolve my problem ,if its not, ill refer this to my attorney because google is predjiduce and not allowing me livelihood.. but yet allowing others of same kind of business. thank you I look forward to hearing from adwords

Re: my acct suspended but yet there are many advertising with adwords

N/A
# 2
N/A
too funny no answers hmmmmm

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

yeah i been thinking about looking into a class action lawsuit against google for about the past month. If you go at it alone google army of attorneys will eat you alive with delays for years until you run out of money to pay the attorney.

Class action lawsuits you can atleast find a group of attorneys who will do the work with no payment but the win of the settlement will 90% goto them, as well as have a huge base of consumers who have been victims of google tyranny.  

N/A
# 4
N/A
eric if thats what it takes.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It is what it will probably take to get them to change their ways.

Need to find a bunch others like us who are in the same boat and group together.