AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account is suspeneded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

i started with simple adword and went great

i thought it be more than great if i add my logo and site link

is approved- by some one in google - and then published  then due to check my billing info and after suspended because doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions.

---------------------------------------

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: 4112537608

-------------------

i wish if i got waring email with details what is wrong so i can correct things ( most of us are bignnesrs ) the terms are translated in complicated formal language  

---------

if any kind one here can point the worng things i made and show me please how to recover  

is adverting for advertising site legal ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have local site for adverting in small business is it ok to use ad word ?

Re: is adverting for advertising site legal ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Sam S,

If you want to know this, you can read about this in the Google Adwords Policies:
http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.