AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

dear sir my account is suspended due to policies violation how i get back my account ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashoknegi14
September 2015

Re: my account is suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
If your account was suspended for violating AdWords policies, we allow you to appeal the decision if you fix the violations in your account and send us a report of the changes you've made. Note, however, that we can reinstate accounts only in compelling circumstances.
How to submit an appeal:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3375595?utm_source=hc&utm_medium=susp&utm_campaign=2...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Ashok- Please write your website link.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
If your account was suspended for violating AdWords policies, we allow you to appeal the decision if you fix the violations in your account and send us a report of the changes you've made. Note, however, that we can reinstate accounts only in compelling circumstances.
How to submit an appeal:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3375595?utm_source=hc&utm_medium=susp&utm_campaign=2...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Ashok- Please write your website link.