AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account is suspended for sites that i dont adbertise with any more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My account was suspended 3or4 weeks ago i had 3 sites one is deleted now i was advertising with but pused or stopped them for a long time the sites were unusefull so i deleted the campains i didmt used them anyway but adwords suspended my account for violation in the 3 accounts now i emailed them and they told,me even the deleted sites must be edited to un suspend, y account
Howwwwwwwwww should i edit a site that i dont own any more should made it from scratsh help me please i have 2 sites that i really want to advertise with them and they made all my work stop now for sites i dont even advertise with and cant edit themmmmmmm i dont even own 1 of them now and the others i will get rid of them soon and if i fixed the two the third i dont evennnn own know its blogger blog
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing a website before being unsuspected

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello georgerefaat;

As weird as it sounds, when a web site is linked to an AdWords account, and the site found to be in violation with the Policy, it first has to be brought into compliance with Policy prior appealing for un-suspension.

This is true even if you deleted the account, sold the domain or you don't own the domain anymore. We also had thought that this was unreal: so, in the past, we checked that with Google, and this is the answer with received.

I am sorry about that, but as long as you don't fix the site - you cannot appeal for un-suspension.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’