AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account is suspended for sites that i dont adbertise with any more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My account was suspended 3or4 weeks ago i had 3 sites one is deleted now i was advertising with but pused or stopped them for a long time the sites were unusefull so i deleted the campains i didmt used them anyway but adwords suspended my account for violation in the 3 accounts now i emailed them and they told,me even the deleted sites must be edited to un suspend, y account
Howwwwwwwwww should i edit a site that i dont own any more should made it from scratsh help me please i have 2 sites that i really want to advertise with them and they made all my work stop now for sites i dont even advertise with and cant edit themmmmmmm i dont even own 1 of them now and the others i will get rid of them soon and if i fixed the two the third i dont evennnn own know its blogger blog

Re: my account is suspended for sites that i dont adbertise with any more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok the site was approved before bec my account didnt get suspended for these sites and i need some help plz how i fix a site that i dont even own i can do anything to prove that and the other sites i will try to fix but tell me what to fix exactly

Re: my account is suspended for sites that i dont adbertise with any more

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi georgerefaat

Were you able to implement the changes proposed by the AdWords support?

Zee
G+