AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account is suspended due to advt policy violation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i chat with one of representative and he tell that The consult should be dealt with in the next 24 hours. Hopefully then the account will be reactivated. but its already 2 days my account is not activated till yet. when i tried to contact them there answer is deeper investigation into the account.there no time limit. We will have to wait on the results. please help me what i can do.

google monopoly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account is suspended because i violated google policy. before submitting my site into account i reviewed my account with google and it is verified . one of google customer care representive creating ad for me his id is google26@vcustomer.net . after creating my ad suddenly my account suspended .

after so many time to contact with them below the chat session is

chatsupport
You are now connected to Crohan OK. Please type your message and hit 'Enter' to send.
Crohan OK
hi
Welcome to Google AdWords. My name is Crohan. Can I just confirm the log in email address you use for your adwords account?
lingaraj kola
hi crohan
my account is suspeded and matt is following up my case.
Crohan OK
OK, I'll look into it now
Can you give me a moment?
lingaraj kola
ok
Crohan OK
Thank you!
Thank you for your patience,
I can see Matt has a case escalated for you.
He is still waiting on a response but i will try and contact him to see if there is anything that can be done
lingaraj kola
ok
Crohan OK
You have fixed all the ads that were in violation i can see is that correct?
lingaraj kola
yes
Crohan OK
Excellent, that should allow the account to be reactivated as it looked like the offending issue from what I can see
lingaraj kola
thanks so when i will expect my account is activated?
Crohan OK
The consult should be dealt with in the next 24 hours. Hopefully then the account will be reactivated.
lingaraj kola
is added into my account
do you want me remove it from this?
is this safe to add him into my account?
Crohan OK
There should be no problem with this let me take a quick look.
Hi that should be no problem.
is there anything else i can help you with?
lingaraj kola
no crohan.
thank you very much.