AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my account got suspended without any warning and message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a Account last month on 26th SEP. This week they put my account under review second time so i called Google customer service and they said it's a normal thing . I asked them to check my account and website if there is any issue and did and they said every thing is in your account and website id good .

and today they suspend my account and the reason i got :-Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

It's a new account so how can i repeat and violation even none of my account adds or keyword got disapprove

And the worst part is that customer service can't tell me where is the problem and they are not sure they can fix that . and all the time they said your account id good you are not doing any policies violence. 

Is there any chance i can fix this issue please let me know  .

my email address is :- eahead365@gmail.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

My new adwords account got suspended without any warning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new account got suspended without any waring and notification the reason i got over my account is :-Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

I was in touch with customer service Google but they didn't mention any issue with my account or website .

None of my keywords or adds got suspended they directly suspend my account which is not fair .

My new account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

they suspend my new account without any waring or alert . the reason i got is :-Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

None of my keywords or adds got suspend any time .

Google suspend my new account without any warning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a Account last month on 26th SEP. This week they put my account under review second time so i called Google customer service and they said it's a normal thing . I asked them to check my account and website if there is any issue and did and they said every thing is in your account and website id good .

and today they suspend my account and the reason i got :-Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

It's a new account so how can i repeat and violation even none of my account adds or keyword got disapprove

And the worst part is that customer service can't tell me where is the problem and they are not sure they can fix that . and all the time they said your account id good you are not doing any policies violence. 

Is there any chance i can fix this issue please let me know  .

my email address is :- eahead365@gmail.com

Re: Google suspend my new account without any warning

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

Please stop creating new/duplicate threads. You've explained your case...if someone can help you, they will. Please be patient.

Also, posting personal information (email address) is a bad idea on a public forum. You can edit your post by clicking the wheel icon in the top right of the post.

You've also provided us no information ...Have you had any experience with Google advertising previously (good or bad)? What is your URL? etc...please tell us what you can, we cannot access accounts here.

Do you notice anything here that could possibly be an issue with your site or account?

List of policies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/1626336?hl=en&ref_topic=2996750

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tommy ,
I never got any notice or alert by Google regarding anything . None of my website landing page or keywords or adds goes disapprove in past it's a new Google account which i created end of Sep 2013

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi My website URl is www.s-support365.com

i never had any notice by Google regarding any issue with my account or
website it's a new account and none of my keywords or adds goes to
disapprove . Every thing was working ok and today they suspend my account
and they are not telling me where is the issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9