AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

my AdWords Account: Ad was Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

kindly assist to confirm why our ad was Disapproved. Website: http://greenbox.co.ke/social-media/

We are not able to understand the reason as to why it was not approved in order to correct this.

Capture.PNGKindly assist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2016

Re: my AdWords Account: Ad was Disapproved

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Green B

If you hover over the balloon just above Disapproved, it should give you a reason.  My guess is that it's related to either "Products or services that enable dishonest behavior" or "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service."

You are selling fake followers/likes/subscribers that are generated by bot accounts.  That's not the way you grow your social media presence.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2016

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Green B

If you hover over the balloon just above Disapproved, it should give you a reason.  My guess is that it's related to either "Products or services that enable dishonest behavior" or "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service."

You are selling fake followers/likes/subscribers that are generated by bot accounts.  That's not the way you grow your social media presence.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You are never going to get that ad or site approved. AdWords policies just don't allow advertising buying social media followers. They consider it spamming.