AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

malware reported by Adwords, but there is no malware..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website recently suspended via google adwords,

i will explain you the issue is, i have a new hosting for my website:

www.naturalhairimplant.nl

what happens is, google see the website on the old hosting, then they see parked domain with lots of banners, google adsense and many other bull**bleep**s containing malware i guess.

google gave me the code which made the problem, and it exactly from old hosting of my website.

(like in google they didnt clean cache or something)

on webmaster tools al seems to be fine, and every online malware checker tool all seems to be fine.

my hosting company said all seems to be find.

im already in contact with google for 1 week trying to figure it out.. i don't get how a company like google can't find this is the issue?

anyone think he can help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liran L
September 2015

Re: malware reported by Adwords, but there is no malware..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Mate,
I tried via their contact inside the adwords, i speak with some1 but every time he send the query to webmaster tool team i have no clue why hehe,
thank you i will try this link you gave me Smiley Happy
Liran

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In my opinion, the best way would be to look into your Google Webmasters account if you have set it up for your website. When you go the account, it will automatically show you the health condition of your website detecting the files which contain malware. All you need to do is to clean those files and then make sure that your site doesn't contain any malicious scripts. Put the site under reconsideration of Google again and it should un-suspend.

Also, you can read more on fixing a suspended site here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1704383?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hey,
already made sure we clean here,
http://d.pr/i/UONM
all good here

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

Did you try the link I referred above which contains a form for submission to Adwords support on this particular issue?

Pankaj
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liran L
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Mate,
I tried via their contact inside the adwords, i speak with some1 but every time he send the query to webmaster tool team i have no clue why hehe,
thank you i will try this link you gave me Smiley Happy
Liran