AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

loan against property in chennai

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to re activate my ad wards because google team reject my ad wards ,,,please help me 

Re: loan against property in chennai

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Can you tell us in brief? What happened exactly?

"loan against property in chennai" is not sensative term. Please let us know in brief to get best solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi sir , i am a state bank of India home loan counseller , my company name is Vishale Associates authorised agency of All banks , we don not do any financial services , so kindly edit my advertisement and re activate , Because this is my first advertisement in google , please help what i have to do this issue

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Baskar,

First of all, This is adwords community where you may ask for solution. I'm just a contribute here. If you elaborate on your issue then definitely we'll help you and guide how to run campaign successfully.

Please let me know following:

1. Have you created Ads?
2. Have you added Keywords?
3. Have you checked the status of you ad? Is it approved or under review?

Best of Luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI sir
Yes its first approved and i had paid the money also , now google team said your ad words was not approved , i had seen my ads in google Yesterday also , how to edit my existing ad words