AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

keyword disapproval

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Team,

Due to some destination URL activity (ad copy destination URL is pointing to error page) some of my good performing keywords got disapproved. In ad copy case, if any ad copy got disapproved we will edit the ad copy immediately to fix the issue. What will be the action item if keywords got disapproved? If I change the ad copy and point to working URL, then my keywords automatically will eligible again? Or we need to delete these disapproved keywords and add as new keywords in my campaigns?

Urgent help required. Please advice.

Thanks,

Karim SK.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author karimulla S
September 2015

Re: keyword disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karim,

If the issue is only your destination URL, then resubmitting your ads with a working URL that comply with Adwords advertising policies will enable your ads and keywords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453978?hl=en

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author karimulla S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karim,

If the issue is only your destination URL, then resubmitting your ads with a working URL that comply with Adwords advertising policies will enable your ads and keywords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453978?hl=en

Deepak

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Deepak. I made the changes and all my keywords are approved now.

Thanks,
Karim SK.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Happy to hear that Karim. All the best!