AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

is there a problem of google adwords not showing in some countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ad campaign are in status 'eligible' for the past 3 days, and no ad is displaying.

We also noticed that no ads are displaying at all on Google searches in some countries.

is there a problem with Google Adwords?

only ads we are seeing are those from Europe and USA, nothing from local advertisers, and this includes text ads, banner ads and video ads. Very strange.

I hope someone from Google Adword support can answer us.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is there a problem of google adwords not showing in some countries

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Have you checked the diagnosis on your ads at all? https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6055751?rd=1

If you'd like to have someone check on your account, you'll need to contact AdWords Support directly, we cannot access accounts here.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply.
I checked, and all seems in order.
I also contacted support 2 days ago, still got no response Smiley Sad
I am totally lost! I am not a new advertiser, have been doing adwords for many years on and off.
no idea what is happening. any help greatly appreciated.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Hala T
I think PPCBosssman's advice to check your ads eligibility using the Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool is your best option.
When you test the ad, set the Google domain to the country off choice, set the language and click "Preview".

You should now see your advert appear if it is eligible.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Hala,

What country are you in? We should show ads in almost all countries. But remember, that just beacuse you have keywords that match your search query, it won't mean that your ad will show. We only want to show high quality ads to our customers.

I'd recommend following Tommy's advice by using the Ad Preview tool. Maybe take a screen shot of the results/messaging if you want us to advise further?

Kathleen