AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

is tech support vertical banned in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is tech support vertical banned in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not if you are iyogi.com, itok.com or fixnow.us they didnt get any suspension but seems most others did. I am still waiting for some guidance on the issue myself, it is a bit confusing and concerning.

A huge hit to small business and the world economy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any hope or any other thing that you might have heard from Google

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Mohit,

As this has been asked quite a few times recently, there is no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users. 

However If you feel your website has been unfairly suspended, you do have the option to request your account be reconsidered for an unsuspension here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration

Please note that once Google has determined that your AdWords account has been permanently suspended, there is no other option to unsuspend it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello John Paul
My question is also same i want run PPC campaign for tech support company, So tell me which online advertising platform is best for me Google ad-words or Bing Ad center.?
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Phalswal
SEO Expert in Gurgaon