AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

is call extensions show up in switzerland?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have enable call extensions for one of my client but its not showing up in search resutls, the ad is coming but no call extenisons. 

language is - german

locations is - switzerland

any help on this would apprecicate.

Thanks,

Mohan.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: is call extensions show up in switzerland?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Based on the Help Center:

Call extensions lets you add a phone number so that customers to can call you directly from your ad if they are using a high-end mobile device with a full Internet browser, such as iPhone or Android phone. If you enable call metrics, you can see how many calls were generated by ads shown on all types of supported devices, including computers and mobile phones.

On desktop or laptop computers: Your business phone number won’t appear, unless you’re using call metrics.

When you choose to use this feature, we'll assign and display a unique Google forwarding number with your ads on both mobile and desktop devices. This number is automatically generated for each ad group. Whenever a customer calls this number, the call will be rerouted to your business phone number. In ads on high-end mobile phones with full browsers, Google forwarding phone numbers can be clicked to make it easier to dial the number.

Reminders:

1.Call extensions with Google forwarding phone numbers are only available to U.S. and U.K. customers.

2.Call extensions with Google forwarding phone numbers currently don't work on campaigns using CPA or automatic bidding.

More Power,
Loraine

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mohan; Welcome;

Call extension - available;

Call extensions with Google's forwarding number - is not available

Have you followed the steps in this link?

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2453991&topic=1713912&path=1713910-1713...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

Thanks for your help but i have followed all the steps and have choosed all devices. I have entered phone number and enabled calll extensions but did not showing up? is there any problem

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Mohan;

Have you set it for mobile only?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have choosen, desktops and laptops plus all moible devices as well.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Based on the Help Center:

Call extensions lets you add a phone number so that customers to can call you directly from your ad if they are using a high-end mobile device with a full Internet browser, such as iPhone or Android phone. If you enable call metrics, you can see how many calls were generated by ads shown on all types of supported devices, including computers and mobile phones.

On desktop or laptop computers: Your business phone number won’t appear, unless you’re using call metrics.

When you choose to use this feature, we'll assign and display a unique Google forwarding number with your ads on both mobile and desktop devices. This number is automatically generated for each ad group. Whenever a customer calls this number, the call will be rerouted to your business phone number. In ads on high-end mobile phones with full browsers, Google forwarding phone numbers can be clicked to make it easier to dial the number.

Reminders:

1.Call extensions with Google forwarding phone numbers are only available to U.S. and U.K. customers.

2.Call extensions with Google forwarding phone numbers currently don't work on campaigns using CPA or automatic bidding.

More Power,
Loraine

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

So LoraineQuiaoit; answered you quicker, following my follow up question;

You need to separate the campaigns (to mobile and desktops) and activate /enable call extensions on mobile only